Free Amazon Alexa App 2.2.453629.0 for Mac and iOS devices
Alexa App for Mac is a great way to get things done hands-free, whether it’s checking the weather or ordering a pizza. But Amazon’s voice assistant doesn’t only live in Echo speakers; you can also use it on any computer.
Here’s how users of many different computers can use the Alexa app.
AMAZON ALEXA FOR MAC FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
- Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
- Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
- Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
- Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
- Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
- Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
- Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
- View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
- Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
- Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to Use Alexa on a Windows PC
Once you’ve done so, you’ll actually be able to talk to the voice assistant. However, most users will have to click a button before speaking a command (as you do with the app on your phone). That means you’ll be able to talk to Alexa, but you may have to press a button first.
- 1. Open the Microsoft store.
- 2. Search for “Alexa”.
- 3. Select the first result. Press “Install.” If it’s already installed, press “Launch.”
- 4. Sign into your Amazon account, or create one.
- 5. To use Alexa, open the app, and click the Alexa icon before you start speaking
Download Alexa App For Mac – Free – Echo Setup
If your machine doesn’t run Windows 10, you can’t download Alexa, but you can use the Alexa app in your browser.
You can’t talk to Amazon’s assistant through this app, but you can control your Echo and smart-home devices, set up music and media, set alarms, enable skills, adjust device settings and everything else you can do with the app on your phone.
- Download Alexa App
- Sign into your Amazon account, or create one.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
There are a few issues Alexa App for Mac in your program can’t do — like playing your music — nonetheless, in the occasion, you’ve baffled what the computerized collaborator can, presently’s your likelihood to endeavor it out. Immediately ended up implying a half year, anyway starting in the present day, iOS clients can speak with Alexa inside the Alexa application and ask basic Alexa inquiries.
Congratulations — Alexa now lives on your computer. To find more things to do with Alexa on your computer, check out our list of the Best Alexa Skills.