Amazon Kindle for Mac Catalina Download 2022
Amazon Kindle for Mac reading app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device. (* Selection and price of Kindle books in the Kindle Store vary by country.)
The Kindle app gives users the ability to read eBooks on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You may also read your book on your phone, tablet and Kindle e-Reader, and Amazon Whispersync will automatically sync your most recent page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can pick up right where you left off.
Kindle for Mac is a very simple e-book reader which allows you to read and sync your library with your Kindle. You can purchase books online and have them directly delivered to Kindle for Mac and then sync it with your device.
Kindle for Mac is extremely simple. When you install it for the first time, you’re required to enter in your Amazon account details or sign-up for one. You can then either transfer books from your Kindle to Kindle for Mac by clicking the rather small synchronization symbol or go directly to the Amazon site by clicking Shop In Kindle Store. You can sort titles by name, author or most recently purchased but other than that there are absolutely no other preferences. It’s a little annoying that long book names are truncated on your Kindle for Mac library page and there seems no way to change this.
- Sync to Furthest Page Read: Whispersync technology automatically syncs your books across apps, so you can start reading on one device with the Kindle app installed, and pick up where you left off on another device with the Kindle app installed. You don’t need to own a Kindle to use the app, but if you do, Whispersync also syncs your Kindle books between your apps (including the Kindle for PC app) and your Kindle devices.
- Look Up Words: Use the built-in dictionary in the Kindle for PC app to look up the definition of words without interrupting your reading.
What you’ll get:
- Sample any eBook for free
- Discover and download popular fiction, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images through direct purchase and Kindle Unlimited subscriptions
- A customizable reading experience with your choice of 10 fonts, font size, line-spacing, text alignment and more
- Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Print Replica, flashcards and more
- Instant definitions without leaving the page
- Comfortable reading experience with adjustable screen brightness and page color
- Ability to make in-page highlights
- Access to local library eBooks
- Side-by-side reading and note-taking
- The ability to export your notes
- Support for Text-to-Speech on devices running Mac OS X 10.10 or above
- Supports reading with Split View on devices running Mac OS X 10.11 or above
Amazon Kindle for Mac
Amazon Kindle is available for most major smartphones, tablets and computers. That means with our free Kindle reading apps, you can buy a Kindle book once, and read it on any device with the Kindle app installedcan also read that same Kindle book on a Kindle device if you own one. With Amazon’s Whispersync technology, you can automatically save and sync your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all your devices.
That means you can start reading a book on one device, and pick up where you left off on another device. Easily shop for eBooks and read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy. Read thousands of free books including popular classics like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island. Go into your local library to check out an eBook, and have it delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
The Kindle app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your most recent page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device.
Get the best reading experience available on your Mac:
- Shop the Kindle Store for over 1,000,000* Kindle books, including New Releases. Over 610,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including many of the New York Times Best Sellers.
- Start reading immediately with three free books: Pride and Prejudice, Treasure Island, and Aesop’s Fables. Thousands more free classics are available in the Kindle Store.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color and font size.
- Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Select a word to view the definition. Use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit.
- Simply click on either side of the screen or press the arrow keys to turn pages.
- You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX, Amazon Fire Phone, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone, iPad, PC, Android-based device, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7-based device. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
|Publisher web site||http://www.amazon.com|
|Release Date||August 10, 2015|
|Date Added||August 10, 2015|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.5 Intel/10.6 Intel|
|Downloads Last Week||5|
Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: An Intel processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 42 MB
- Video Card: Any Apple-supplied video card supported by your computer
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
How to Use The Amazon Kindle App For MAC?
To read through ebooks from Amazon, you do not will need to obtain a physical Kindle unit. All you have to do is download the Kindle Application for MAC and you will be equipped to entry all the features of Kindle e-reader devoid of purchasing any software program. The cloud storage also enables the customers to study electronic library application-absolutely free above the net.
Obtain and Use the Kindle Application for MAC
The Amazon Kindle application is out there on the Mac App Retailer to down load for cost-free. The set up is pretty quick and speedy. You just have to have to stick to the specified guidelines to get began with your digital library.
- Open up the Mac Application Retailer. It is less than the Apple menu.
- Now, research for the Amazon Kindle.
- The 1st consequence will be the official Kindle application. Just simply click on the ‘Get’ solution and right after that ‘install App’ to obtain the software.
Significant – The moment the Kindle app is installed, you can uncover it in the application folder.
- When you open up the Kindle app immediately after set up, it will prompt you to deliver the facts of your Amazon login qualifications. You need to have to execute this move only the moment.
- The Kindle application displays a screen in which you can see all the e-ebook you have bought from the Amazon Store. On the higher still left facet, you can locate a window with an possibility to locate and manage the library.
- The ‘Sync Button’ – Seems like a circle with arrows. Verify the account and update your library with ebooks you have purchased.
- ‘All’ will display screen you the total library on the Kindle App for Mac.
- The ‘Downloads’ will show you the titles you have transferred to the Computer.
- The ‘PDFs’ menu will show you have documents you included which are not accessible in the traditional e-ebook structure.
- To organize the publications, you can use the ‘Collections’ possibility. These are just like the folders in which you can retail outlet the goods.
- If you want to build a new selection, just simply click on ‘Plus Sign’.
- The menu will open up on your screen having two distinctive alternatives. ‘New Collection’ – employed to make a new folder. ‘Import Collection’ moves the existing folder you have developed. For illustration – From the Amazon Kindle application for Apple iphone to Mac application.
- To make a new collection in the Kindle application for Mac, choose an possibility and enter a title for it. Hit the Enter button to conserve.
- There are two techniques to increase a book in the New Assortment:
- Drag the guide address to the name of the Assortment existing on the left aspect of your screen.
- Suitable-click on the protect, go to ‘Add/Clear away from Collection’ and after that, click on the name that you want to include.
- To read, double click on on the ebook address.
Amazon Kindle for Mac does not guidance a way to purchase ebooks from the Kindle app for MAC. But, you can look at the unique titles applying the Kindle look for operate. You can also go through the initial chapter free of charge of price tag. Following discovering the guide you want to purchase, login to the Amazon Kindle retail outlet internet page and get the e-book.
Following the checkout, Amazon will talk to you no matter if you want to download the e-book to the Amazon Kindle unit. If you are not able to find the e book in the Kindle application, simply click on the ‘Sync’ icon to refer and get the book.