Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson Printer Drivers for Mac While essentially the ET-3760’s control board is easy to use, a 2.4-inch screen is a little confined, occasionally making touching an icon tough. Just like a lot of printers nowadays, you can get around that by logging onto this AIO’s built-in (and also large) web site, where almost all features, consisting of surveillance materials as well as producing, watching, and also printing usage reports, are offered. Unsatisfactory, however, is the ET-3760’s meager 150-sheet paper input tray, its sole paper input resource. Besides the Canon G4210, which holds 50 sheets less, most of the various other AIOs reviewed here hold at least 100 sheets more than the ET-3760. The exemption is the MFC-J6945DW’s beefy paper capability with a tremendous 350 sheets greater than the ET-3760’s,
making the Brother design, naturally, a lot more functional workplace AIO. Additionally meager, specifically for a workplace printer, is the ET-3760’s 5,000-page regular monthly task cycle, as well as 800-page, advised regular monthly print volume. While these coincide volume scores Epson bestowed on the ET-4760, ST-3000, and numerous other EcoTank designs, they’re dramatically smaller sized than a lot of today’s in a similar way priced types of equipment. For instance, the HP Premier’s duty cycle is 20,000 web pages greater, and its advisable volume is 700 pages higher, while the Brother MFC-J6945DW’s scores are greater still.