Google Calendar for MAC – Download Latest version (6.0.39-252984007-release) of Google Calendar for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Google Calendar is one of the most common cloud-based calendar systems used by millions of people across the world. However, sometimes you may want to access your Google Calendar from the Windows desktop.
There are a few easy ways to do this. One is simply to sync your Google Calendar with the default Windows Desktop Calendar app. Other ways are to sync Google Calendar with a variety of Windows desktop calendar apps you may use instead.
How to Sync Google Calendar With the Windows Calendar Desktop App
The easiest way to get your Google Calendar information is by syncing it with your Windows Calendar.
- Select the Start menu, type calendar, and then select the Calendar app.
- When Windows Calendar opens, select the gear icon at the lower left to open Calendar settings. In the settings menu, select Manage Accounts > Add account.
- In the Add an account window, select Google.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Google account. Enter the Name and Password for your Google account.
- Approve access for Windows to access your Google Account.
- Once you’re done syncing your Google Calendar account with Windows Calendar, you’ll see all of the events and other items from your Google Calendar agenda displayed inside your Windows Calendar.
- Once you’ve synced your Google Calendar account, you can also add, delete, or edit existing Google Calendar events from inside Windows Calendar.
How to Sync Outlook With Google Calendar on Desktop
If the desktop calendar you use is Outlook rather than Windows Calendar, you can easily sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook desktop app.
Doing this allows you to see all of your Google Calendar events and agenda from inside your Outlook calendar.
- Open Outlook, then select the calendar icon in the lower-left corner to open the Outlook calendar.
- Select Home > Open Calendar > From Internet.
- You’ll need the shared calendar link from Google Calendar in the next window, so open Google Calendar and select the three dots icon next to the calendar you want to share.
- Select Settings and sharing, scroll down to the Customize section, and copy the Secret address in iCal format link.
- Back in the Outlook calendar window, paste the iCal link you copied into the New Internet Calendar Subscription field and select OK.
- Once you’re done, Outlook calendar will sync with your Google Calendar account and display all of your events and appointments.
One difference between syncing with Windows Calendar and with Outlook is that the iCal with Outlook is read-only. So you can see all the events, but you won’t be able to create or edit any new Google Calendar events.
How to Add Google Calendar Widget to Google Chrome
If you use the Google Chrome browser more than any other desktop app, it would make sense to access Google Calendar there rather than any other desktop app.
Accessing your Google Calendar from Chrome is as simple as installing the Google Calendar Chrome extension. Adding Google Calendar to Chrome is especially convenient because you don’t have to open another desktop application to see your Google Calendar information on your desktop.
- Open Google Chrome and log into your Google account.
- Find Google Calendar in the Chrome Web Store and install the extension
- Select the Google Calendar icon at the top of the browser to view your day’s agenda from Google Calendar.
- The Google Calendar extension isn’t just read-only. Select the + to add a new event to your Google Calendar.
How to Add Your Google Calendar to the Calendar on macOS
Google Calendar was the first truly great web-based calendar, and is the default calendar of millions of people to this day. But if you’re a Mac user, you probably don’t want to manage your calendar in a web browser, using an ugly user interface, like some kind of digital peasant.
No, if you’re a Mac user, you want to use the beautiful calendar that comes with macOS, so you can get native Mac notifications for appointments and other integrations. As it turns out, you can easily add your Google Calendar to macOS’ Calendar app, so it will sync almost instantly. If you’ve already set up Google Calendar to sync with your iPhone, you should absolutely set it up to sync with your Mac too, so all of your appointments show up everywhere.
First, open System Preferences, and head to “Internet Accounts.” There’s a chance your Google account is already here; check the accounts in the left panel and see. If not, click “Google” to add a new Google account. A pop-up will allow you to sign into your Google account, just like you would in your browser. Google’s two-factor authentication is supported, which is essential.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR MAC
Once your signed in, you’ll be asked which services you want to connect to your Google account. In my case, I only want the Calendar enabled, but feel free to check or uncheck other things if you’d like.
Now, let’s head to the Calendar application! You should see your new account in the sidebar, and if you head to Calendar > Preferences in the menu bar, you can configure how often your new account refreshes.
There’s a chance things aren’t quite working at this point, so here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- If your account shows up but your calendars do not, I recommend restarting your Mac. I’m sure there’s a more targeted way to solve the issue, but restarting is what worked for me.
- If you’ve added sports schedules, weather, and TV listings to your Google Calendar, or need to see calendars other users have shared with you, make sure you head to the Delegations tab. That’s where you can enable those calendar.
- If some of your calendars aren’t showing up in the Delegations tab, head to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect in your browser and enable all the calendars you want to use.
You should now see your Google Calendar in your Mac’s Calendar app.
Test it by adding some appointments and seeing if they sync. Then, enjoy!
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CALENDAR ON MAC OSX
To install Google Calendar 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Google Calendar full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Calendar “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Google Calendar on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR MAC FEATURES
- Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
- Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
- Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- To-dos – Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
- Goals – Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
- All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- When you create or edit an event, you can now interact directly with the Calendar grid to easily choose a meeting slot that fits for you and your guests.
- You can now enable Dark Theme on devices with Android N+.
Google Calendar for MAC is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.