ManyCam Pro 220.127.116.11 for Mac Software Download
ManyCam for Mac 18.104.22.168 enhances your real-time video chat & broadcasting experience and turns your computer into a professional-quality live video production studio and switcher. Add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos and photos. Awesome webcam funny filters make you look even better on cam. Add crazy masks or facial effects using facial recognition technology. Give yourself a new webcam background so it appears your on a studio set or makes it look you’re on fire or like it’s snowing in your house! ManyCam offline installer for Mac has a massive library with thousands of effects.
Image quality is now smoother, sharper and clearer than ever. New toolbar: Everything will be just one click away with this new design. Once you click on one of the tools, the panel right next to it will open up with all of that feature’s options, settings, and tools. New Widgets: Move around the ‘widgets’ inside of each tool and keep what you need most at the top! You will also be able to favorite widgets and keep them in the favorites ‘tool’ so that you can have all of your most used widgets in one tool. During a video conferencing, screencast your desktop live with ManyCam.
Features and Highlights
- Game Capture
Capture and record your gameplay with the new Game Video Source. Live stream or record and post your videos later. Record with games like Minecraft, Call of Duty, Far Cry 3, StarCraft and more!
- YouTube Integration
Stream and broadcast videos found on YouTube easily and quickly with the new YouTube video source! Moreover, you can directly upload your recorded videos to YouTube from ManyCam for macOS with the YouTube Uploader feature. Full feature available for free for a limited time only.
- Mobile Source
Use your mobile phone as a video source in the app with the new ManyCam Mobile Source for Android! Record live videos on the go, away from your computer and stream directly to the tool using your phone. The Mobile app is available for download on Google Play. Full feature available for free for a limited time only.
- Lower Thirds
Make your video productions more professional with new Lower Thirds feature. Use this feature to add your name to your video screen, highlight news, or even identify your location.
- Use your webcam with many applications simultaneously
Use your webcam with multiple chat applications at the same time. Use Skype, MSN, and Youtube at the same time with ManyCam’s virtual webcam driver software.
- Add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos and photos
Add thousands of amazing webcam effects and custom graphics inside any webcam application. Change your face, eyes, hair, add backgrounds, and much more!
- Switch between different video sources
Quickly switch between video & audio sources with Many Cam Pro live video studio switcher. Learn how to live stream with this video production software.
What’s New In
- Screencast desktop and draw over video
Draw over your video window or screencast your desktop online with software for your webcam.
- Create your own webcam effects
Create your own custom objects, face accessories, backgrounds and other graphics to use on the app with Effect Creation feature. You can also publish your custom effects to library or download them straight to your computer.
- Add amazing microphone audio effects to your broadcast
Try live audio effects & voice changer. Improve your microphone audio quality, make a funny high voice, low voice, or disguise your voice with any app.
- Draw over your video window.
- Use built in image editing software to draw over or add text to your live video broadcast. Draw over your video while in Skype, Youtube, or any other video software. Just add ManyCam as your video source for any app!
- Picture in Picture
- Broadcast “pnp” or picture in picture video with ManyCam. Screencast your desktop while showing yourself in a smaller video window within that window. Picture in picture is useful for video demonstrations on webcam and live shows. Turn your computer into live news studio with ManyCam’s pnp feature.
- Switch between different video sources.
- Go to the ManyCam Studio Pro tab to quickly switch between video sources. ManyCam Studio Pro allows up to 6 video sources and the ability to cut or slowly transition between different sources. Use the ManyCam pull-down menu in the source window to add another camera, still image, photo snapshot, a pre-recorded video, and even a desktop screencast as your video source. Turn your computer into a Pro live video production studio with ManyCam.
- Create your own custom webcam effects.
Make custom webcam face effects, eye effects, mouth effects, hair effects and any other type of webcam graphic. Share the custom effect with the rest of the ManyCam community or keep it for yourself.
|Publisher web site||http://www.manycam.com|
|Release Date||November 13, 2017|
|Date Added||December 10, 2017|
|Subcategory||Video Publishing & Sharing|
|Downloads Last Week||1|
|License Model||Free to try|
Compatibility & Requirements
Zoom have re-enabled virtual webcam support in their latest release for macOS, version 5.0.4. Please be sure to download the latest update if you don’t see ManyCam Virtual Webcam on the list of Zoom’s video sources.
Make sure your Zoom app is up-to-date.
How to connect ManyCam with Zoom
- Navigate to Zoom Settings:
- Go to the Video tab and select ManyCam Virtual Webcam as Camera, turn on Enable HD, and turn off Mirror my video:
- Navigate to the Audio tab and select ManyCam Virtual Microphone as Microphone:
ManyCam for Mac 22.214.171.124 is a free Webcam software and a screen recorder for anyone to use. Several feature enhancements are included within ManyCam to produce a professional quality live video production. It can connect a desktop, smartphone, tablet and live stream to multiple social media platforms and streaming services simultaneously. It provides innovative solutions to video chatters, gamers, broadcasters, and professionals such as D Masks and Effects:
Add some flair to your broadcasts with our new 3D Masks, these masks aren’t just flat anymore, they now become part of your face! It uses facial recognition technology to track your facial movements to line up with your webcam effects. ManyCam not only comes with face effects like glasses or masks, it also has filters. New modular UI: ManyCam’s new layout allows gamers to get to all their favorite tools and features quicker than ever.Performance and speed are enhanced.