Numbers for Mac 11.1Download 2022
Numbers for Mac 11.1 lets you create various spreadsheets and related documents, edit them, and share them with others seamlessly. This program can also open Excel files, as well as export files in multiple alternative formats to facilitate collaboration with non-Mac users. While it does lack some of Excel’s power features, most users won’t miss those.
Plan a wedding. Save for retirement. Track your workouts. Keep a baby journal. Anyone can be good with numbers.
Numbers ’09 can help you plan and dream, and great-looking Apple-designed templates will help you get started. Tables are already made. Formulas have been figured out. Fonts are in place. It’s all ready to go. Just choose one of the 30 templates to use for home, work, and school and make it your own
What Do You Need To Know About Free Software?
Create spreadsheets for numbers management. Work with budgets, reports, and other types of documents, organize information according to personal specifications and current tasks, select one of the available templates for quick configuration, save progress, etc.
You can download Numbers for Mac from our software library for free. Our antivirus scan shows that this Mac download is clean. Numbers can be installed on Mac OS X 10.10 or later. This free Mac app was originally produced by Apple Inc. The most popular versions of the application are 3.5, 3.2 and 2.3. The unique identifier for this app’s bundle is com.apple.iWork.Numbers. Numbers for Mac is categorized as Productivity Tools.
Numbers for Mac Download
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with the all-new Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you’ll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations with new conditional highlighting.
And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before. With iCloud, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
What does Numbers do?
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you’ll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables.
What is a numbers file?
Numbers is the Apple equivalent of Excel. It comes with every new Mac and is also available as a free download to all Mac users via the App Store. When a spreadsheet is created in Numbers the application saves it in the .numbers file format. This is fine if you intend to share it with other Mac users, but gets a bit problematic when it comes to Excel as the Microsoft app can’t open .numbers files directly.
For that it needs assistance from Apple’s iCloud web apps.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 3.5.3
|This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.|
|Publisher web site||http://www.apple.com/|
|Release Date||April 22, 2015|
|Date Added||April 22, 2015|
|Operating Systems||Mac/OS X 10.10|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||2|
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
- Available on spreadsheets stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
- Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
- Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
- Use Smart Categories to see your data in a whole new way
- Quickly organize and summarize tables to gain new insights
- Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
- Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on supported Macs
- Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
- Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
- Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
- Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
- Enhance your spreadsheets with a library of over 700 editable shapes
Formulas for everyone
- Choose from over 250 powerful functions
- Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
- Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
- Get live formula results, error checking, exact value, and cell format with the new smart cell view
- Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
- Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
Everything adds up. Beautifully
- Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
- Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
- Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
- Easily filter through large tables
- Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
- Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
Software Installation Requirements
PC Compactibility/Requirements for Installation
Compactible OS list:
- Windows 10,8.1,7, Vista
Requirements for MacOS Installation
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Compactible OS list:
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
Document templates: No matter what type of document you want to create, chances are good that you’ll find the perfect template in Apple Numbers for Mac. Options are sorted by type in categories that include Basic, Personal Finance, Personal, Business, and Education. You can also start from scratch with a blank spreadsheet and customize it to suit your needs.
Access panel: The program’s interface puts all of the tools you need a click or two away at all times. Clicking on the Format or Document buttons in the upper right-hand corner opens a panel that offers all kinds of options for adjusting fonts, table styles, and other formatting details. You can also quickly add Formulas, Tables, Chart Text, Shapes, and Media via the buttons arrayed across the top of the interface.
Extra space: Every document you create with this app will have the same dimensions, even if you’re not using all available space. Even templates that are intended to create a standard 8 1/2″ by 11″ checklist or other document include a bunch of extra white space on the right that you can’t remove and that you can accidentally scroll into.
Has someone sent you a .numbers file that you can’t open in Excel on your Windows PC? Here’s how to edit it using Apple’s iCloud apps
How to open a .numbers file on a Windows PC
To get your .numbers file into a recognisable state for Windows you’ll first need to open it in the iCloud version of Numbers. This is a free edition of the Apple app that you access online, much in the same way as Office online or Google Docs.
You’ll need an iCloud account, but if you’ve used iTunes, an iPhone or an iPad then you may well already have one.
iCloud uses Apple IDs, so if you don’t have one then you’ll need to quickly create a free account. To do this visit the Create an Apple ID site and follow the onscreen instructions. We’ve also created a step-by-step guide on How to change, create or reset Apple ID which you can read for more details. Read next: Alternatives to Numbers for Mac
With your Apple ID up and running it’s time to move on to opening the .numbers file. Browse to www.icloud.com then sign in with your Apple ID. Now you should see a range of apps available for you to use, which include Mail, Calendar, Photos, Notes, Pages, and most importantly Numbers.
At the top of the list is Upload Spreadsheet. Select this and then navigate to your .numbers file and click Open.
Editing and sharing the .numbers file
With your .numbers file now open you can choose to either edit it in the online version of Numbers, which will be fine for basic tasks and viewing the spreadsheet, or exporting it in a format that Excel will accept.
To create a .xlsx file make sure that the .numbers file is open, then go to the spanner icon in the upper right area of the screen. Click this and a dropdown menu appears.
Select Download a Copy and then choose Excel from the list of file formats.
Now Numbers will convert the file into one you can open and use in Excel.
That’s it. Now you’re free to pursue a life of spreadsheet happiness and may no file format put asunder.
Numbers – how do I download the app on PC?
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the “Download and Install” header section to download the application
Numbers – Is it safe to download?
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Numbers for Mac is a good option for most people looking for a program that can create, open, and edit spreadsheets and other data-driven documents. It doesn’t have all of the power features of a program like Excel, but the vast majority of users don’t take advantage of those anyway.
With Apple Numbers, sophisticated spreadsheets are just the start. The whole sheet is your canvas. Just add dramatic interactive charts, tables, and images that paint a revealing picture of your data. You can work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices, and work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Excel.