Screen Recorders for Mac 11.3.1 Download 2022
Screen Recorders for Mac 11.3.1 has become one of the best methods to create a footage of your desktop activity with ease. There might be several occasions when you want to capture your gameplay, record streaming videos, or either make some video tutorials or software reviews on your Mac. In case these circumstances arise, a good screen recorder is necessary. Actually, there are lots of screen recording software that are available online. However, most of these tools only offer paid version or have a poor recording quality. In this article, we will introduce the best free screen recorder for Mac.
QuickTime Player is a handy app for recording screen on macOS. With a simple interface, easy-to-use tools and more significantly; reliable performance, the app also doesn’t take much time to master which makes it a fine screen recording tool for most people. That said, QuickTime Player is quite limited and also lacks pro-level tools. Furthermore, it scores rather low on the customization front. But bother not this is where the best screen recorders for Mac (from third-party) have a role to play. Should you want to get one for your macOS device, look no further than this extensive lineup!
What Sort of Screen Recorders Should You Choose?
As there is no dearth of screen recorders, you are spoilt with choices. Considering various needs, I have handpicked both advanced and easy-to-use apps. Plus, there are also quite a few offerings that are packed with some really handy tools at a much affordable price point so that you can get your work done without having to spend a lot of bucks. So, whether you are looking for a tool to create high-quality videos or searching for the software with all the basic tools to make fun-loving clips send social networking sites on a blitzkrieg, we have got you fully covered. With that said, let’s get down to business straight away!
Screen recording is one of the best facilities that is available for Android, iOS and desktop devices. This is the latest technological opportunity allows millions of global users to use with their handsets and PCs. Screen recorder apps are now released with millions of compatibility and users have the freedom to select freeware and premium applications. A free screen recorder is something that users are waiting, and this is the ideal way to make videos that are happening in your smartphone screen or desktop screen. So let’s see what this screen recording is? Why should we use this and everything that users should know about this?
What is a Screen Recording?
Screen recording software can use to record anything shown on the device screen and then users have the freedom to create a movie along with audio narration. Here users can use this for recording informal purposes as well as formal purposes. In the informal life screen recorder is the best way to record movies, games, video clips, and more that plays on your device screen. When it for formal purposes, this is the best way to record full lectures, office hour sessions, the best way for shorter recordings likewise homework solutions, record business convocations, software tutorials and more.
Screen Recording is the advanced version of Screenshots. So now users can easily record anything that appears on your screen using a proper screen recorder application. This screen recording facility still not come as a default application for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or any other versions. Users have to download it separately. But some apps available in the Google Play Store or Apple store. If so, users can easily download them. But if not, then you have to use the internet for download screen recording apps.
How to select the best Screen Recording app?
However, screen recording enables to design of any videos facility such as demonstration videos, share them on social media, achievements on gaming for the next generation and more. To get all those facilities, users have to select the most compatible screen recording application. There are different types of applications and users have the responsibility to choose the most compatible, free screen recorder that is suitable for user needs, depends on what you plan to do with the visuals you capture and more.
Variety of screen recorders offer a wide range of features. Some of them support to capture in varied formats, capture video clips using external sources likewise webcam, and it allows the facility to upload it directly to the internet.
Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder is a free but in the meantime very comprehensive program that you can use to create high-quality videos. With the help of this tool, you will have an easy access to the experience of using a brilliant screen activity recorder that doesn’t leave any watermark at all on your video after a successful registration. Moreover, this program can capture your desktop activity together with the audio coming from your system and microphone. Overall, there is surely no doubt that Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder is one of the best free screen recorders for Mac available on the market. To utilize this program, you can follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder.
- On the main page of the site you can click the “Start Recording” button to launch the screen recorder
- Once you launched it, you can set to record screen or webcam, custom recording area, and change audio input, etc. You can also go to settings and make some configurations.
- Once done settings, hit the red recording button to start recording. During the recording process, you can add a webcam to your screen, and you can even add some annotations to it.
- After you have finalized the recording, click the stop button to stop it. At this point, a preview window will pop up. On the preview window, you can save the video by clicking the “Save video” button, or even share the video with your friends by clicking the share button.
Monosnap is another mentionable flexible program specifically developed for Mac OS. You can use this program not only to record your screen but also to take quick screenshots in case you need to use it as a powerful screen recording software. In addition, this tool can be used as a storage software. This program can also offer the option of capturing your webcam, microphone or system sound as you can just set it before you start recording according to your need. Aside from that, the mentioned program can record in 60 fps. This means that you can record smoothly even you are playing high framerate games. If you want to use this free video recording software for Mac, you may follow the steps below.
- Download and install Monosnap.
- After successfully finalizing the installation, click the Monosnap’s drop down menu, then choose “Record Video” to start recording.
- In case you want to stop this program from recording, just click its drop down menu again then click “Finish recording” to end it. Afterwards, your recording will be saved automatically, and you can check it right away at the location of your choice of saving.
The next free screen recording tool for Mac that you can rely on according to our list is OBS Studio. This is a free and open source screen recorder that is available on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. The suggested program will allow you to capture real-time activities and create excellent live streaming videos. Moreover, this program has the ability to incorporate footage from your previous recordings or add exiting videos. On the other side, this program is to some degree complicated, in the sense that you can take certain time familiarizing its interface and configurations. Here are the steps on how to use this program.
- First of all you need to have OBS Studio installed in your computer.
- Once you have it, launch OBS, then click “Scene” > “Source” > “Add Icon”, and then click “Windows Capture”.
- After the previous step is done, a pop up window will show and allow you to rename your video you are going to record. Once done, click the “OK” button to proceed.
- Next, select the window you want to record.
- Lastly, you only need to hit the “Start Recording” button to initiate recording. Once done recording, just click the top button to end it.
Another free screen recording software for Mac is Jing by Techsmith that has been very popular on the market for a long time. This program is very simple and easy to use that are the pillars of its popularity. It comes with a movable sun icon that can be placed anywhere on your display, which enables you to easily utilize its function. Aside from screen recording, you can use this tool to take screenshots and edit it right after capturing. However, this program can only record up to 5 minutes. If you are still interested to use this program despite its time limitation, you can follow these steps.
- First and foremost, download and install this program on your pc from the official Techsmith website.
- Hit the “Sun” icon and select “Capture”.
- Once you are inside the options panel, simply adjust the frame according to your preference then select “Capture video”.
- To stop the recording, simply hit the “Stop” button, and then the recorded file will automatically pop up for preview.
The last recording program for Mac is the Quicktime Player. This is an extensible multimedia framework that can be used not only to record videos but also to play, edit and share videos on Mac. This tool can be characterized with that it has a very intuitive interface which makes it very easy to use even for beginners. This program can create footage of your Mac screen with a web camera or iPhone screen. You can follow the instructions below to capture your screen using this best free screen recorder for Mac.
- To begin with, you have to launch Quicktime Player at the first hand.
- Once you see the interface, click “File” and select “New Screen Recording”, then a screen recording window will pop up. On this window, you can configure your recording settings. After configuring, hit the red round recording button to start recording your screen.
- Once done with the complete recording process, click the “Stop” button in the menu bar, then your recorded file will automatically pop up.
Screen Recorders for Mac, the aforementioned programs are the currently best free Mac screen recording software you can find on the market. You can decide which program you will use for your recording. I highly recommend Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder. Compared to the other programs above, this program can be used to quickly record your screen, audio, as well as a webcam as it is a web-based application. Aside from that, it has an easy interface and even beginners can use it.