Snipping Tool 17.1.1 Crack for Mac are inbuilt. Although, some people don’t wish to use it since it can sometimes be a bit snappy and confusing. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you about all the amazing snipping tools which are present out there specialized for a Mac user and provide them with their download links as well.
Therefore, there is no doubt that many people want to take screenshots of their desktop, just to share work, or might include in their ppt or any type of article, there can be an end number of reasons why one wants to have a screenshot of their screen. Mac’s default button configuration for capturing a screenshot can be a lot helpful but might be a bit confusing for new users and some old users as well, and that doesn’t provide users with advantages that some snipping tools specialized for Mac can provide. Therefore, if you’re seeking to download such a snipping tool for your Mac, kindly follow up on the article for the same.
What Is a Snipping Tool?
Snipping tool 17.1.1 Crack , in general, a Microsoft’s inbuilt tool which lets users capture a screenshot according to their own will, and on top of that, it also allows you to add effects and edits to the captured image so that you can utilize it in the best way possible depending on the type of work you require it for. In short, it provides you with way more opportunities and abilities to work with the captured screenshot then just simply capturing a screenshot.
But for the Mac users wanting to use a similar snipping tool on Mac will be a little disappointed, since Apple doesn’t offer such type of tool in its OS. Although, it comes with another tool called Grab which works kinda similar to the snipping tool present on Windows.
Are All Snipping Tools the same?
Well, to answer your question, nope not at all. All, the snipping tools for Mac can be similar to each other but not the same, some of the tools provide you with the freedom of capturing full screens, whereas some tools provide you with different options to capture a particular part of the screen, Just as that there are some tools which let you zoom in and out of the screen and can capture a screenshot, whereas some will give you the freedom of adding graphics and text to the screenshot.
Again its completely based 0n the preference. You can look for the one which matches your needs the most.
How to Use Grab (Default Screenshot Capturing Tool On Mac)
This section is for the people who don’t have knowledge of Garb and want to use the native screenshot capturing tool present on their Mac. Below, are the steps, explaining how one can use the Grab tool on their Mac. Kindly follow the steps below:
1. Simply, press Command + Shift + 3 any time you wish to capture the screenshot of your desktop.
2. You can also use the Command + Shift + 4 button configuration to capture the boxed area.
3. For you to capture a screenshot of a particular window on your desktop, simply press Command + Shift + 4 + Space keys all together, whenever the desired window is active.
Note: To copy the captured image to the clipboard, simply press Command + shift + 3 on your keyboard.
Best Snipping Tools for Mac
If you want to extend the quality and functions of all the screenshots you can take you will require a third-party application to perform the same. These particular third party applications are far better than Mac’s inbuilt screenshot application since they offer a lot more features and effects than Mac’s inbuilt screenshot application can ever offer.
Listed below are some of the famous and most useful snipping tools that one can download at the moment. You can opt for the one that fits your desired needs in the best way possible.
LightShot, one snipping tool for Mac that you can’t simply forget about. It is among one of the top snipping tools available for Mac which tends to provide Mac users with plenty of features and options and makes the user experience worthwhile.
Listed below are some features that Lightshot snipping tool has to offer to its customers:
- The drag-and-select feature of the Lightshot lets you capture screenshot of the particular area according to your will.
- The Lightshot also can display similar images once you capture a screenshot.
- It offers a huge library of image enhancements tools for its customers by using which they can make their screenshots much more intuitive and interesting.
- It allows you to easily share captured screenshots with your friends and colleagues.
- The Lightshot offers a very simple yet intuitive and easy to understand user interface to its customers.
- Its also not limited to Mac itself. It is available for both Windows and Chrome OS as well.
Therefore, it is pretty clear that Lightshot is a fully packed tool that offers a huge library of enhancements which allows you to do way more than that of Mac’s default tool and also incorporates the social elements in it.
Jing, another one of the best tools for snipping on a Mac, visually is a lot premium and rich lo0oking, Apart from that it also offers a high list of features to its customers to capture intuitive and informative screenshots.
This tool is pretty easy to use and allows the user to simply use its drag and select feature to capture the desired area of a screen with ease.
Listed below are some features that Jing snipping tool has to offer to its customers:
- It allows users with the ability to capture active windows present there on your desktop.
- You can also take a screenshot of a full desktop, an active window as well as only of the selected area.
- This particular software also lets you take the screenshot of the scrolling text.
- Apart from the screenshot ability, it also offers the ability to record video of your desktop activity.
- Also, sharing screenshots is pretty simple as you can share them with your friends and colleagues directly via email.
- It also offers a ton amount of visual elements like annotations, highlights, captions, etc. for you to add to your screenshots.
- And also offers a huge library of hundreds of effects and text tools which lets you create a powerful, immersive and much more appealing screenshots.
Hence, making it clear that Jing deserves to be on the list.
3. Nimbus Screenshot And Screencast
If you want to take a screenshot of a browser window well Nimbus should be your first choice, it is because this is a browser-based screen capturing tool, which lets you capture the desired browser window without even installing it on your system.
You can simply capture the area using it and by utilizing its crop feature, you can simply crop out the desired dimensions or in simpler words fix your image’s dimensions.
Listed below are some features that Nimbus Screenshot and Screencast snipping tool has to offer to its customers:
- It is a Robust screen capture tool for your browser.
- It also offers a very immersive editor interface for you to carry out easy customizations.
- It gives freedom to you to be able to edit the screen after you capture the screenshot.
- Also, provides you with the ability to add objects to your images.
- It also, lets you capture screenshots using the browser address bar, context menu, or set up a hotkey to be used with Nimbus.
- You can also easily create a freehand drawing on your captured image.
- As well as, lets you record video with this tool.
- And hence, it provides an option to save your image file with different formats.
Therefore, it can be stated that it is also one of the convenient and easy to operate browser-based screen capturing tool, which saves your installation time as it doesn’t require any for it to perform.
It is among the top snipping tools available for Mac at the moment. ScreenCloud is the software that allows its users to capture as well as share their screen with their friends and colleagues. It is one of the most unique snipping tools available for Mac, as it consists of its cloud sharing website. The user simply can upload all the captured screenshots to it and share them via a URL, which can be copied to the clipboard and later on can be shared with their friends and Colleagues.
Listed below are some features that ScreenCloud snipping tool has to offer to its customers:
- Lets you snip and share your screenshots with the help of ScreenCloud.
- Has the advantage of not utilizing space on your HDD as it is used as a browser extension, hence no installation is required.
- You can also upload the images on the ScreenCloud’s website to share them way faster than usual sharing.
- It also gives you the freedom to share your images on popular image sharing websites, such as Imgur and Dropbox.
- Also, consist of drag and select features for you to independently select the desired area of which the screenshot has to be captured.
- You can use a Hotkey or simply just press the screenshot button in your browser.
- And at last, it provides easy solutions for you to save the captured screenshots on your desktop.
Therefore, it is for sure a unique tool that has a lot to offer and that too comes with its Cloud sharing website making it bag a spot among the top snipping tools for Mac.
Snagit snipping tool which lets you capture your Mac’s screen with ease. It is one of those snipping tools which not only provide you with the capability to capture screenshot but to record screen as well. It is a pretty powerful tool which offers incredible features to its customers, therefore some of those features are as follows.:
- It allows you to capture your desktops screen.
- Also, lets you capture and take screenshots of the scrolling screens.
- It also consists of features like capturing the video stills.
- Apart from that it also grants users the freedom of creating animated gifs from the captured screenshots.
- Consists of easy to learn yet effective image editing feature.
- Also, it is incorporated with a large library of stamps, shapes, and emoticons.
- It gives users the freedom of either capturing full desktops or a particular window.
- Also, provides a feature, which allows you to capture the particular area of the screen.
Hence, there is no doubt that Snagit is one of the best and most prominent snipping tools available for Mac.
6. Apowersoft Mac Screenshot
Apowersoft Mac Screenshot also one of the best snipping tools available in the market at the moment, and just like other snipping tools stated in the list, it also surpasses the built-in Mac tool for capturing your desktop.
Some of the features that Apowersoft Mac Screenshot has to offer are as follows:
- Just as other tools in the list, it also allows users to either capture the full desktop or capture a selected area.
- Also, allows users to save the image in any format of their choice.
- This tool also provides plenty of editing options in hand for users to get the desired results.
- It also lets users upload or shares their captured screenshots with just a single click.
- You can also zoom in on-screen before capturing it, to get a clearer text.
Greenshot is another pretty advanced snipping tool with built-in OCR capabilities. Just like others it is also stacked up with several features and hence those features are as follows:
- Just like other snipping tools, it also lets you create screenshots of a selected region, window, or entire screen.
- Apart from that, it also holds the ability to capture the webpages directly from the browser without any addons.
- It also allows you to annotate, highlight, or obfuscate, the screenshots which you capture with Greenshot and hence using the application itself you can export them in various ways.
- It is an open-source tool and is completely free to download.
Jshot another snipping tool for Mac. Jshot is a basic yet effective screen capturing tool. Although it has a lot to offer, some of the features of the tool are as follows:
- It lets you capture the screenshots a lot faster than that of its other competitors, also, processes them even faster.
- It also consists of annotation features.
- And also, it lets users share their screenshots with ease and quickly.
It doesn’t support custom shapes and images., which might be a problem for some.
Although the Mac version of this snipping tool may lack in a couple of features But it can pretty much quench your thirst of the basic needs, apart from that, there are no other fancy things in it.
9. Snapz Pro X
Snapz Pro X, one of the oldest Screens capturing or snipping tool available for Mac platforms, its is the one and the only tool which is almost used by everyone including the old Mac users as well as new Mac users. It is arguably one of the most powerful snipping tools present out there, despite being powerful it doesn’t lack on features though, hence the features provided by it are as follows:
- One of the main features is to capture the videos of the screen since it is extensively used for creating tutorial videos.
- Apart from that, one can capture screenshots as well.
- It also provides you with the ability to edit your captured snaps and is annotated with a huge range of powerful customization.
- Although it comes with a sophisticated price tag of $69.
But it can be guaranteed, that the software is worth the price tag it holds.
Skitch snipping tool for Mac which lets you capture your desktop but highly focuses over annotations. This piece of software lets you create annotations on your captured screenshots with easy and in an extremely smooth way. Apart from that, it also follows a very intuitive and easy to understand capturing interface. Therefore, it will be the best choice to go for if the annotation is an extremely important aspect for you.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
Well, listed above are some of the best Snipping tools 17.1.1 Crack for Mac. As of today, many Mac users love to install such snipping apps on their computers because of what they have to offer to their customers.
They help you in creating the desired screenshot and due to features provided by this software like annotations, graphic elements to the screenshot, and add text types help you create the very interactive and understandable screenshots, and people also want to install them since the stock snipping tool present they’re on Mac has very selected features to offer its users.